Barracuda Slip-on system is a parallel line to the Bolt-on series and is based on a simple replacement of the stock muffler together with the link pipe. The rest of the stock system remains untouched. The system is developed and fine-tuned for each specific model of motorcycle, and is the last step before a serious tune-up involving the replacement of the entire exhaust system.
The Slip-on system is designed for the individual who wants improved performance without the expense and labor involved of a full system. This system produces a much richer and deeper sound than the quiet restrictive stock exhaust. The Slip-on system will give your bike a completely new look. The muffler is available in aluminum, titanium or carbon-fiber outer sleeve and will accentuate the beauty of the lines of your bike. The logo on the muffler will be a constant affirmation of your discerning taste.
- Barracuda Slip-on System with DB Killer
- A beautiful result with a simple procedure using tensioning springs.
- Simple mounting, including set up and spring-loading between the Barracuda exhaust system components (muffler and link pipe) and the remaining parts of the stock exhaust system.
- Removal of restrictions on the motor, leading to considerable increases in available power and torque.
- Precision workmanship using high-tech materials.
- Choice of carbon-fiber , aluminum or titanium outer sleeve.
- Characteristic deep penetrating Barracuda sound.
- Aesthetic enhancement of the entire motorcycle.
- Excellent compromise between price, quality and performance.
- Reports on testing of Slip-on systems.